HELLO Saint Catherine of Alexandria School is a parish school that is part of the Diocese of San Bernardino.
Saint Catherine's Parish was founded in 1946. Saint Catherine of Alexandria School was founded in 1954 by the Sisters of St. Francis of Clinton, Iowa to provide the members of the Parish with a high quality, Christ-centered, academic education at the elementary school level. Since that time, the school has grown to be one of the highest quality parochial schools in the area. Our comprehensive, Christian-centered programs and our extracurricular activities are designed to foster leadership skills and to help young people grow in Christ Jesus.
Since the school's founding in 1954, Saint Catherine of Alexandria School has taken great pride in providing an excellent Christian education in a a wholesome, loving environment. By fostering an education based on the principles given to us by our Lord Jesus Christ, the school has proudly graduated over 40 eight grade classes. These graduates have gone forth to serve the community and Christ. Often, their children and grandchildren return to the school to receive the same high caliber education.
Saint Catherine of Alexandria School is a private institution. This school is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (W.A.S.C.) Saint Catherine of Alexandria School received a six-year accreditation during the year 2003-2004. The next accreditation visit by W.A.S.C. is scheduled for 2010.
In 1989, a computer lab, extended day care room, new library, and small classroom were added to the campus.
In 1997, the extension of the block house for maintenance and janitorial services was completed.
In 1998, a new Student Service Center was completed to house the Main Office, Kindergarten classroom and three support classrooms. Additionally, a state of the art science lab was built along with a full size classroom and the original office was transformed into a staff lounge and workspace.
7025 Brockton Ave, Riverside, CA 92506 | 951.684.1091